Open Position: Finish Carpenter
Pay Rate: $18-25 / hour (depending on experience)
Hole in the Wall Drywall Repair is looking for an experienced Finish Carpenter.
This is a great opportunity for knowledgeable carpentry professional with a focus on quality and customer satisfaction in our drywall repair work.
Hole in the Wall Drywall Repair is a growing company across Central Florida and this job can be a great opportunity for a candidate who is looking to put to good use the experience from previous years in carpentry.
The optimal candidate for the Finish Carpenter must:
- Have own carpentry tools
- Have a clean driving record
- Be honest and kind
- Quality work
- Be able to work alone
- Do basic framing
- Be able to remove and install doors
- Do base trim and crown molding installation
- Have drywall skills, including texturing
- Apply basic painting skills
- Not use foul language
- Have reliable transportation
- Be punctual
- Not have felonies or arrests for theft or violence
- Nor have neck and face tattoos or offensive visible tattoos
Sharp communication skills are a must for the Finish Carpenter role, since you will be in direct contact with customers who seek your expertise and knowledgeable help.
CANDIDATES MUST BE ABLE TO SPEAK GOOD ENGLISH
If you are considered for employment, please keep these important points in mind:
- Hole in the Wall Drywall Repair is a Drug Free Workplace that maintains a professional work environment for the safety of employees and clients alike.
- A background check is required for all candidates.
- Please know that visible tattoos may need to be covered with clothing during work hours.