Drywall Repair Helper & Entry Level Painter
Open Position: Drywall Repair Helper & Entry Level Painter
Pay Rate: $10-14 / hour (depending on experience)
Hole in the Wall Drywall Repair is looking for an energetic Entry Level Painter & Drywall Repair Helper.
This is a great opportunity for a hard-working, trustworthy individual who is willing to learn and become a Team Player in a growing company. Having residential painting and drywall repair experience, along with installation and finishing skills would be a PLUS.
Hole in the Wall Drywall Repair is a growing company across Central Florida and this job can be a great opportunity for a candidate who is looking to learn enhanced skills and apply them on the job.
The optimal candidate for the Entry Level Painter & Drywall Repair Helper must:
- Be honest and kind
- Not use foul language
- Have reliable transportation
- Be punctual
- Not have major driving infractions
- Not have felonies or arrests for theft or violence
- Nor have neck and face tattoos or offensive visible tattoos
These skills would be considered a PLUS in your consideration:
- Knowledge of painting & spray rigs
- Knowledge of drywall & textures
- General handyman skills
- Owning your own tools
- Attention to detail
CANDIDATES MUST BE ABLE TO SPEAK GOOD ENGLISH
If you are considered for employment, please keep these important points in mind:
- Hole in the Wall Drywall Repair is a Drug Free Workplace that maintains a professional work environment for the safety of employees and clients alike.
- A background check is required for all candidates.
- Please know that visible tattoos may need to be covered with clothing during work hours.